Friday, March 4, 2011

Well lookie here!

When Victoria got her glasses today I asked her to take them off and read the words on the door across the parking lot.  She looked and said "Uh uh uh"  Then she put on her glasses and said "4652 Grant Line Rd........(GASP!!) I can see that!!"  It was so cute.  She had no clue what she was missing out on.  She even told me that the traffic lights used to be so much bigger.  How funny.  That was all that she had known and never knew to say that she couldn't see.  She just thought that was the way that it was.  She is so excited and ended up getting in a bit of trouble tonight by trying to sleep with her glasses in her glasses case.  Had to explain to her that you don't snuggle with glasses.  :)

On a different note I dropped the twins off at Mamaw's house so that I could attend the kick off to the RIF program at Victoria's school.  I ran by Kroger and bought a coffee cake to take with them for breakfast to share with Mamaw.  When I picked them back up Anthony was bouncing up and down and pulling on my shirt.  "I want more coffee pie! coffee pie! coffee pie!"

No comments: