Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life is good!

Things have been going so swell around here I can't help but smile.  My sister found out today that a cyst that she found is not Cancer! Praise God! The kids have been doing great! Minimal fights between them.  Praise God!  Been working at rehearsal for an event that is coming up at Northside called Perfect Love and the music is coming along very well.  I had a very hard conversation this week that seems to be strengthening the relationship and I couldn't be more excited.  Double praise to God!  My husband is home bound and should be here around Friday he said.  Today is Day 19 of him being gone. :(  Things are looking up around her and I like how that feels.

I won't mention that I got locked in the front bathroom for about 15-20 minutes this past week and had to get myself out by yelling at Victoria in the bathtub on the other end of the house to get my library card out of my wallet.  I got myself out after a minute or two of panic.  :)

No comments: