Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Taking a step

Big stuff ahead!  My anxiety is up a bit as I have taken a step out in faith and agreed to go half on a booth at the flea market at the Ky Expo center in May.  I have never done anything like this before and am scared to death but SUPER excited!  Ah that fear of failure or even fear of success is a bit paralyzing but I am going to get through it.  Crissy has amazing jewelry and I am still trying to find what to focus on. We have about two months to get stuff done and my painting takes time and not sure I can crank out much product in that amount of time if I only concentrated on painting.  So I am trying to focus along with figure out and brainstorm display options for our stuff.  So much to do and I usually don't work well with deadlines but as my pastor said last weekend without pressure I usually don't work at all. :)  Here's hoping.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aww, I love that you're doing this! Let me know if you need help setting up, etc. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fabulous. ; ) Wanted to ask you about the women's conference you sent me info. on. I'll message you.