Friday, April 29, 2011

What it will be like in Heaven..

The kids and I have been having a ball here lately having little dates.  Tuesday we tried to go to the library for story time and found that they are starting up a new schedule in June and that until then there is no story time.  Bummer!  We did leave with a duffel bag full of good books though.  Afterwards we I braved the Chinese buffet alone with the kids and they were perfect angels!  I couldn't have been prouder!  You should have seen them following me with their little plates with sweet and sour chicken on it.  So stinking cute!  Especially in their rain boots.


Today while driving to church to pick up my friend for lunch Anthony and Addison were commenting on the crosses atop of Churches we passed.  "Wook mommy das the cross where Jesus died!"  I talked to them a bit about it and after explaining to them that Jesus was dead for 3 days NOT 5 hours as they were exclaiming I asked them why he died.  They hunted around for the answer and I told them so that we could live with him in Heaven when we die.  Addison said "I want to go to Heaven that will be so awesome!  We won't be able to go to the library though..."  Makes me think I wonder what story time will be like in Heaven. 

No comments: