Thursday, November 22, 2007

My tuckered out turkeys











My babies have found their smiles! I have only caught Anthony's on camera but you ought to see Miss Addison's. Bottom photographs are of them on Thanksgiving Day once we got home. They are worn out!! Can you tell Anthony loves the camera?
Thanksgiving is over and I am stuffed. My sister had it this year and did a wonderful job. Best food I've had in a long time. As always I was excited that it was hot! James is in Bakersfield, CA and is going to start heading home tomorrow morning. I hate the holidays without him. It just isn't' the same. I can't imagine all of the people with family members overseas during the holidays. Their strength surpasses mine. At least I know he will be home in a few days. I had all kinds of help with the babies and Victoria though. Mom and Dad came to get Victoria last night so that I could regroup from another LONG week. I had reached my limit and they came to the rescue. They also decided that they are going to keep her another night as well along with my niece Ariel. They are going to see the Bee movie tomorrow and I am going to stay home and just relax with the babies. I can't wait.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments: