Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Monday!!!

After a great weekend at church where Victoria got to join us in "our church" where it snowed on stage it was time for Leslie Monday. I had been working on our homemade Christmas gift for her. Leslie and I have a ton of inside jokes too many to name actually I have been keeping a running log of all of our Mondayisms so that I could make her a scrapbook with all of our inside jokes. I named it "The big book of things that only make sense to us!" It turned out great and she loved it. She got Victoria an adorable dress that she wore to Christmas Eve-eve service, and the babies some precious pjs. For me she got me a coffee cup and some homemade Fair Trade chocolate and a pic of us in the Krispy Kreme drive thru. She also brought a homemade quilt from an old client of mine. She made the quilts for the babies when they were born and they were beautiful, but she really outdid herself with this one. It is toddler size and made with a house pattern on it. It is so bright and happy and Victoria loves it. She informed me that the peacock blanket that I made for her, she doesn't want to use anymore. lol! We had a great time and while my loving husband watched Shepard and the twins we headed off to Walmart with Victoria to do some shopping, and analyzing of Christmas light with Leslie, the Simon Cowell of Christmas lights.

No comments: