Sunday, December 7, 2008

Patients

I could of spelled the title either way. Our home is full of sick people. It started with Addison a couple of days ago, then we all stared dropping like dominoes. Victoria was the next to fall starting at 2 in the morning continued all through the rest of the day. Anthony started a couple of hours after I started running to the bathroom. It was not a pretty picture. Thank God James was on his way home, the poor guy! He walked into a war zone full of trash cans and clear paths to the restroom. Mom and Dad called and hear the news and did a grocery run for us via phone in Walmart. They met James at his work to transfer the groceries so that he could bring them home and Mom and Dad wouldn't be exposed to the plague.

Today we (me and the kids) are feeling a hundred percent better and Daddy is wadded up in the bed like a burrito now, with a fever and experiencing all of the symptoms that we all had. I feel so bad for him so I am letting him rest as much as he can before he has to go to work tomorrow. I don't know what I would of done without him yesterday. I was helpless, as I usually am when I am not feeling good. It was horrible to not have strength to do anything little ones all needing me more so than normal. Thank God it seems to be a 24 hour bug. If anyone else is dealing with this my heart goes out to you, I feel your pain.

No comments: