Wednesday, September 23, 2009

3 years!

In the famous words of Shania Twain, "Looks like we've made it. Look how far we have come my baby!" Yes I know that some married many, many years may look at that and laugh at a short 3 years, but I am awful proud of our little 3 years. James and I didn't get to celebrate together this year, but in spirit we were together. I am looking forward to many years of loving you and being your wife, Honey. I find it funny that it poured today, just like on our wedding day. Nothing matched our sunset though.

One fun thing today that happened was the twins and I had our first playgroup meeting while Victoria was at school today. I had a really good time. I was apprehensive about it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to participate or not, but I am glad that I did. The kids got along well with the others and Addison will have many boyfriends. She was the only toddler girl out of 8 kids. The only other girl was also a twin (another b/g set) and she was 3 months old. Addison spent most of her time chatting up us adults using her please and thank you.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy (late) anniversary, Kelly and James! :-)