Monday, September 28, 2009

It is great when friends know your true desires..

LESLIE DAY!!! What would I do without my friends, I have the best! Leslie met us after our hour and a half wait at Walmart pharmacy for our refills of our meds. Addison chewed out the pharmacist for our wait. I am not sure what she was saying to her, but by the tone of her voice she was about as done with Walmart as I was. Miss Attitude. :)

Leslie came prepared with a pumpkin roll for my cake. Such a sweet gesture because I taught her how to make them last year. I have to say that she was a good study because she nailed it! Best one that I have had. She presented me with a gift bag and upon opening it I found one of the best T-shirts in the world. "I love lamp!" is written on the front of it. She truly knows how to make a girl laugh. Now if I can just get my hair to smell like Cinnamon.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yum! Love those pumpkin rolls, too. ;-)