Thursday, September 10, 2009

Apparently "fast food" is not fast enough.

This morning after dropping Victoria off at the bus stop I had to run to the bank and make a deposit. The deposit I needed to make just happened to be on State Street where there is a Chick-fil-a. Like I could pass an opportunity like that up! I hit up the drive through for some of their awesome breakfast. My windows were rolled down so that the twins could see the "magic window" that food comes out of. Addison was on the opposite side of the car from the drive thru window but that didn't stop her from speaking her mind to the friendly worker trying to put together our order. Addison turned to the open window and yells "I'M STARVING!!". I started cracking up and so did Georgia (the Chick-fil-a employee). It is so hard to just blend into normal society.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love me some Miss Addison Marie. She cracks me up! :-)