Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What the heck I'm 33????

How did this happen? I act like I am 22, feel like I am 80 but I am inching toward mid thirties at an alarming rate. Oh father time be gentle. lol

Today started with the rush of getting Victoria ready for school and grabbing a shower myself. I have found my groove for Tuesday morning Bible study I believe. Great group of women at my table and they have welcomed me with open arms as their table leader. I have to say that Beth Moore is blowing my mind with the knowledge that she is giving me on the book of Daniel. I am learning a lot! We have just entered into Chapter 2 and my head is spinning.

Mom met me at home afterwards and we headed off to Golden Corral for lunch. That is the best place for a family to eat. Addison ate her weight in mashed potatoes and Anthony felt like a big boy drinking out of his cup with a straw. Crissy my friend from church joined us and entertained us with her story of her windshield wiper handle breaking in her car on the way over to lunch. She had to drive the whole way with her windshield wipers going back and forth, back and forth. We were cracking up.

Off to shopping afterwards. We hit our Goodwill first to see if we could find any treasures. Nada! By that time school was letting out and we grabbed Victoria. A quick trip to Target and we were D-O-N-E! Addison was getting really fussy and Anthony had enough of sitting in a cart and was standing up.

Dinner was the convenience of Little Ceasers and what was left of my Pumpkin roll that Leslie brought over last night. Just as delicious! Many phone calls and birthday wishes and a little surprise at my door when I got home from my friend Jill, who has provided a good dose of chocolate on the past two birthdays. Last birthday they was at my Kroger buying my cake and saw me in the store. They spent the rest of the time dodging me from aisle to aisle till they could deliver it once I got home. So funny.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, KELLY! Sounds like you had a great day. Sorry I missed you. :-)