Thursday, September 17, 2009

Early Birthday celebration

Mom came over and we headed out early to do a little running. I am proud and scared to say that I have two packs of underwear and panties in a size 2T. I am getting very tired of changing sheets multiple times daily from removed diapers so I am going to give it my best shot starting next week. We will see how this goes.

Mom and I picked up Victoria from the bus stop and headed off to the grocery store after a quick bite of Birthday cake then off to CiCi's pizza (Victoria's pick). Victoria. Where Victoria got "Birthday cheese" (to long of a story to explain)

Victoria has been an angel the past couple of days and has stayed on the color green on the behavioral chart at school. I tried to pick her up from school yesterday for the first time and didn't realize how complicated the carpool line is. I got stuck and the bus came to pick Victoria up from school and she was home before I was able to make it back to the bus stop. I was proud as a peacock because she did exactly what I told her to do. She went straight to the Pines office and told Terri the secretary to call me and she even gave her my phone number. I am glad that I was only 30 seconds away from her and felt bad that I wasn't there but so proud that she did exactly what she needed to do and was safe.

I was up till midnight getting baths done and making brownie bites in the oven. I had planned on making frog cupcakes to go with the theme of Mrs. Anderson's room but decided to go the easy route and make something that I could stick in Victoria's backpack and she could take to school herself. They apparently went over well. My Tupperware came home empty.

No comments: