Monday, April 12, 2010

Has it been a week already?

My how time flies with a busy schedule!  We continue to roll with the punches.  James' dad found out that his Cancer is back. Stage 4 in his liver, stomach, and lymph nodes.  They are unable to do surgery this time and are going to go at it with Chemo.  The man is a fighter and it is a miracle that God healed him the last time.  God can do it a second time too.  All prayers are appreciated at this time.

We got Anthony to an ENT today for an exam.  What I have thought all along is the problem.  Anthony's adenoids and tonsils are HUGE!  The doc looked in his mouth for about 3 seconds and said "WOW those are huge" (insert The Office joke here :))  The doc also said that his tonsils are overlapping. No wonder my little man has breathing problems.  Poor guy!  The doc said that the sleep apnea, coughing with heavy exercise, Croup, speech delay, and all will probably go away when we get this taken care of. I feel weird saying it but I am ready to get in there and get this done.  I have a feeling that I will have a brand new son after it is over.  He will love all of the attention, and the ice cream!  Maybe he will share with me.  :)

No comments: