Friday, April 23, 2010

Hilarious morning

I know we need it but "Rain Rain Go AWAY!"  Friday is the only day that I didn't have some kind of appointment this week.  I decided to celebrate with some drive thru breakfast.  I asked A&A what they wanted after dropping Victoria off at the bus stop.  Anthony said "Cancakes" and Addison said "Shicken!"  I thought after explaining that noplace has chicken for breakfast that we had settled on a McDonalds Big breakfast.  I pulled into McDonalds and Anthony screamed "NOOO BURHUR KING".  I was feeling generous and took our car to Burger King.  Two orders of Cini Minis it is.  Anthony flirted with his girlfriend that always works drive thru and we were off.   While driving around Addison started singing "I waaaaaannna go-a Mommy house and eat the chicken AND the nuggets"  and it never stopped the whole way home.  I called Mom and was letting Addison sing to MawMaw.  Anthony was just riding along enjoying the musical entertainment not making a peep.  I pulled into the driveway and turn around to see that Anthony had thrown up.  I was shocked.  I didn't hear anything and he didn't say a word to let me know.  He was wearing his favorite PJ's (Superman of course) and there he sat.  I have had to be careful getting picking him up.  He fell off of his table a couple of days ago and jared his neck/shoulder pretty good.  So I unbuckled him and had him sit in my arms facing out, making kind of a swing out of my arms.  Keep in mind it is still raining outside and I have a puke covered Superman in my arms trying to make it to the door as fast as I can.  To top it all off Anthony turns looks down over his shoulder and starts yelling "Get away 'herm'!  Get away 'herm'!"  You know those killer worms will attack when you are most vulnerable...

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you find humor in it all, girl! Keeps us sane, doesn't it?! Or, if you don't laugh, you'll cry, right?! ;)