Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Such an amazing moment

I got one of the most wonderful gifts today that I could of asked for.  Richard McCarty (Johnathan's adopted father) and I have been keeping connected on Facebook.  I learned that Rich (Johnathan) got the part of Dewey in GREASE in the school play.  I was so excited and asked him to post pics.  Well, he did one step further and through the wonders of computers and good old Facebook he posted a video of Johnathan singing Magic Changes in the school play.  I got to watch my first born sing and perform!  Oh my goodness the tears were flowing and I was a proud as a peacock!  To hear his voice, listen to him sing and even to get a glimpse into his mannerisms was almost too much to bear.  He is so handsome and such a natural on stage.  Quite the ham.  I don't know where he gets that from.  I don't think that there is a way that I could describe what that felt like to be able to see the choice I made and how it turned out.  I am unbelievably blessed!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aww, Kelly, I am sobbing really hard right now after watching that video. Love you girl and celebrating this moment with you!