Friday, April 2, 2010

Salon Craig's newest stylist

I will probably be yelled at for this post but I HAVE to share.  After a wonderful dinner of Bearno Pizza on our new table with the whole family (Me, James, Victoria, Brooklyn, Makenzie, Anthony and Addison) James tells me that he is going to color Mak's hair tonight.  She asked him to help her with it.  It is 9:30 and the whole crew minus A&A are outside in the driveway watching James color Makenzie's hair from the swing outside.  One kitchen chair Makenzie in it, and James behind her in the swing with plastic gloves on applying level 3 hair color to her.  For those of you that are not hairdressers level 3 is almost black.  James is taking his sweet time applying and we are all observing and giving our opinions of what he should do and how he should do it.  James is losing patience and the porch light (on a timer) keeps going off and our driveway erupts into laughter.  I end up jumping in, as I knew I would have to, and finished it up.  She is outside processing now.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that her driveway hair turns out.  I really tried to get a picture but the dirty look that James gave me when I mentioned capturing the moment would have probably cracked my lense.  PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Would have L-O-V-E-D to have seen a pic. ;)