Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taste of Home

I am so excited about my clearance find at Target.  I found some curtains for Addison's room.  She is now in what was Victoria's room and taking Victoria's bedding I purchased for that particular room.  It is this that I had found at Target for a very reasonable price.  Today I found curtains regularly priced $22.99 (A PANEL) for $5.74 a panel!!!!  I am so stoked!  I only found two panels and she has two curtains in her room.  I believe I am going to brave a trip to Louisville tomorrow to see if the 5 panels that are showing on the computer at the Bashford Manor store are still there.  Fingers crossed.  I can't pass up that price.  Plus they are SO PERFECT for her room!  If you have a kid and are wanting to change the bedroom decor I highly suggest heading to Target BUT do NOT go and buy these curtains from Bashford Manor Mall without my permission :).

Had such a good time tonight up at Salem High School with my sister and mom at the Taste of Home cooking class.  I learned some super helpful hints that I didn't know. Such as how to fix beans for dinner and not have to quarantine the house afterwards.  How to keep a pizza crust flat when making homemade crust.  The lady cooking was so funny and the crowd was great.  They had over 80 door prizes to give away and I didn't win any of them but my sister did so we left happy.  A late night for my little ones but man did we have a good time.  Now I am back home staring at my curtains I got for dirt cheap and the lamp that I got for Anthony regularly priced $30 but marked down to $7.48.   Love me some Target clearance!

No comments: