Friday, September 30, 2011

Clean floors and a full belly

Today I was on the hunt for some clothes and a steam mop.  Heck of a combination huh?  I need some new shirts to go with my jeans and I have a hot date tonight with my family at Paula Deans restaurant.  I got so lucky and found some amazingly comfortable vintage scoop neck Ts at Old Navy and a steam mop at Target (reg price 90 got it for 47 clearance!).  I was super excited to get home and crack that baby open.  I did as soon as I got home only to find that I got a steam mop that someone used to con Target out of new merchandise.  It wasn't even the same mop.  It was used scuffed up and had grass and mulch on the pad.  I called Target to let them know about my purchase and they were so sweet.  I know that they are unable to hold clearance merchandise but there was only one other steam mop left.  They  held it for me until I could get there tonight.  I was so impressed with their customer service.  When I took it back to the store Anthony leaned over the counter and informed the lady that someone mowed the yard with it.  LOL!  She got a kick out of it.  I grabbed my stuff and met mom in the parking lot to head over to Horseshoe.  We all ate till we bust!  All you can eat seafood awesomeness!  How many crab legs did we consume I will never share!  ;)  All I know is that even if my mom didn't get the entire meal minus 4 dollars comped we would have gotten our moneys worth.  My sister was able to join us to along with Tyler, Kirstie, and Ariel.  So nice to have them there with us to keep the party rolling!  When I got home I opened up my new steam mop and cleaned my kitchen floor in about 4 minutes.  LOVE THOSE THINGS!

No comments: