Monday, February 18, 2008

I think I am going to puke!




This week the Craig house was deemed the house of sick people. Both babies have been throwing up and having, let's just say, no so pleasant diapers. Mommy rushed out to get some Pedialyte so that we could start the re hydration process. Poor lil Anthony just couldn't keep anything down. He was as happy as can be though. James and I were playing with him in his bouncy seat jiggling him and making him laugh. I snapped a pic while daddy was doing it and captured this expression that still sends me into hysterics.
Daddy had it too the nausea and headache along with a fever. I found him like this in our bed proudly wearing my favorite throw blanket on his head because he was freezing. I told him I was going to make him wear that all of the time when he goes to bed to protect our walls. He sleeps with his forehead pressed up against the wall as you can see where he has rubbed a nice hole in the paint exposing the horrible blue sponge paint that mom and I covered over when I moved in. He wakes up with white paint smudged on his forehead. We have holes in the paint on every wall that we have had our bed on. I love him anyway though, I will just start handing him a paintbrush in the morning.

No comments: