Friday, February 29, 2008

A new view!


Last night I had to play extra with the babies since we had new ways to play. The play mat for tummy time looks completely different to them when they are sitting up in their Bumbo chairs. It is great! Before I had to take turns playing with them and trying to get them to grab things because I could only hold one up at a time. Now I can prop both of them up and read to them and let them see each other better while we are playing. I sat them under the mat and they had a perfect view of the toys hanging from it and each other. They just stared at the toys and then each other back and forth as if to say "Are you seeing all of this stuff on your side too" . Addison has been a lil behind in reaching out and grabbing things but last night she was hanging onto the butterfly that her Aunt Punkin gave her and swinging it back and forth while laughing. Let's just say I am a huge fan of the Bumbo seats!

No comments: