Saturday, February 9, 2008

Victoria's version of the Bible

This week I bought a "Read together Bible" for Victoria and I. I thought it would be a good addition to our prayers before bedtime. The first night we read of the story of Adam and Eve and splurged and read about Noah too.

This morning I asked Victoria about what we learned about last night. She talked about Adam and "Evening" and how God made Adam out of dust and Evening out of Adam's "ribbon". She also let me in on the fact that a snake tricked Evening and now he is on his belly. Noah built a "bark" because Jesus was going to bring water called a "float". Then God put the rainbow outside to say "Not do that anymore!" It is quite interesting to hear her tell it. I can't wait to hear about Jonah! That should be a good one.

No comments: