Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sittin pretty











Today I did something CRAZY..... I went grocery shopping on Thursday instead of Friday! That is about as adventurous as I have been these days. While wondering through the baby aisles I noticed that they carry Bumbo chairs. I have heard of them but haven't' seen them yet. I was told that they really help with teaching to sit up and build up strength. Mom and I had to try them out first of course so Anthony got drafted since he was the one awake at the time. He looked so ridiculous in this thing sitting in the middle of the baby department on the floor but it was an immediate sale. It was just too damn cute! I bought one and mom got a purple one for Addison. I couldn't wait to get them home and have them try them out together.



Mom followed me home so that she could see Addison's reaction to the new chair. She LOVES it! They are both able to move around and look all around the room without leaning back in the bouncy seat. This give me something easier to pack when we go visit someplace and can be wiped down instead of washing the cover of the bouncy. They always spit up on it as soon as I put it back on anyway. Gotta love those smiles! The best shot is the one that Grandma Harb took from the back of their heads while watching TV in them. CLASSIC!




No comments: