Friday, February 22, 2008

What is an ice storm like?











This entry is for my family out in California. I snapped these pics of my car outside this morning. I wanted you to see how my car looked like a glazed doughnut (as one of mom's friends call it) The ice covered EVERYTHING! Luckily we didn't have any power outages or anything. We got out today though mom came and we headed to Walmart to do some grocery shopping for the week. It was great to get out of the house! Victoria was beside herself jumping and playing in the store. She was thrilled to not be confined to her 3X3 room. Who would of thought I would be excited to get to Walmart?

James is on his way home tonight driving in this. He has lost count on the cars that he has watched slide off of the road in front of him. I will be waiting on pins and needles until he hits the door.

No comments: