Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!

This morning the kids and I met James at a shop while we was getting his truck worked on. We brought him breakfast, the cookies we made him and our gifts. We only got to hang out for a bit but it was nice to be able to give him a birthday hug and kiss. The day has been filled with laundry, cleaning, getting another birthday present ready for Leslie and bathing little ones.

This weekend I am doing hair for the drama at church. We are doing a series on the eras and how God has worked through all of them. This coming weekend is the 40's. I am doing my best to recreate "Victory rolls". I had a dry run earlier this week and it went pretty well. I am going to have to take pictures and post them. Next week is the 50's so I am going to have to start doing research on hairdo's. I am still trying to figure out what to do with the kiddos schedule. I have to be there to start doing hair at 2 on Saturday and will probably be there until 8ish. Should be interesting, I was honored to be asked.

No comments: