Monday, February 23, 2009

"Normal" life

I have been told by one of my old clients that "Normal" is only a cycle on a washing machine, but things seem to be getting back to normal round here. The kids are doing much better. Victoria hasn't said that her ear or anything else is hurting. Anthony is getting better about his breathing treatments, and Addison was even seen eating a green vegtable. I was able to go to the Louisville Mother of Twins sale this past weekend and had a ball with the leftover Christmas money that the kids had. They are going to be "styling and profiling next season. I got to take my friend Jill, who is due in 10 weeks, with me. It was so nice to be able to hang out with her and chat over a Krispy Kreme after our whirlwind shopping adventure. The drama went well at church and although the early morning commitment for two weeks in a row on our family was a bit much, the hair turned out really well. James went today to file taxes and came back with good, debt erasing news, but his dad is back in the hospital with pneumonia. Tonight is Leslie night and that is always a good thing. Still loving the Esther Bible study!

No comments: