Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To: Mary

We had a visitor in the mailbox again today. Someone has decided to bless us again anonymously. I am not sure if you are the same angel who was so kind to us at Christmas time, but I need to you to know that from the bottom of our hearts our family thanks you. Victoria was there when I opened up the envelope and she was so excited! I looked at her stunned as I saw what was inside. Victoria said "Our Christmas Angel!!! She loves us so much, she gave this to us because she loves you and your children. I think her name is Mary! She must love Jesus too!" Not only are you helping us and have remarkable timing, you are also showing the love of Christ to my children, thank you so much for that. I respect your need to be our "secret angel" I just wanted you to know that your name is now "Mary". I wish I could personally thank you, but you are leaving me no other option but to hope and pray that you read our thank you in my blog. You are an incredible person and we love our angel Mary!

No comments: