Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I need a holster for my paper towels.

Sunday night I couldn't sleep for coughing. I tried cough drops, cough medicine, and tea and honey. NOTHING worked. I ended up making myself sick and barely making it to the bathroom in time. Last night while feeding the kids Anthony threw up. I called the doc to check and see if I should continue the breathing treatments. The nurse assured me that the throwing up was a good thing and was getting rid of all of that congestion. I need to continue with the treatments until symptoms subside. I called Leslie and let her know that I wouldn't be able to make it to Bible study. We decided that we would hang out at the house and order the series on itunes. Just before we started eating dinner Shepard started coughing and hacking. Leslie walked him over to the doorway where I had mopped yesterday to allow Shepard to vomit. She wiped it up and we continued on with our evening. The babies just wouldn't eat and were very fussy. Addison finally calmed down and ate only a few bites and Anthony vomited again while trying to eat dinner. Luckily I made it over to the sink with him in time. We salvaged what was left of the evening and listened to our lesson on Esther. Leslie left around 11:00 and not 10 minutes after she left I was on the computer checking emails and I heard something going on over by the door. I look over my shoulder and I kid you not Lucy is puking right where Shepard did a couple of hours earlier. Needless to say I am Lysoling down the house today.

No comments: