Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Happy court house anniversary"

Not many couples get to utter those words first thing in the morning, but James and I did.  4 years ago today we said I do in the chambers of the Floyd Co. Court house with two strangers as witnesses.  :)  I will never forget that day.  I had no clue what our life would look like when we said our "I Do" in that room but I would do it all over again if I had the chance.  I don't know how blessed I would be to have a man like James to share my life with and wonderful kids to make me smile while I was pulling my hair out.  :)  I love you honey and I always will!  What did we buy each other for our Anniversary you ask?  A Whopper in the Burger King drive thru.  How is that for romantic???  I am holding out for something nice for our September church wedding anniversary.  Are you reading this honey?  Something shiny?  Maybe that goes around my neck?  In the shape of a cross that is conveniently located in my favorites on this computer?  Did I mention that I wanted that?  It is on Etsy remember?  If you need any help ordering just let me know....

No comments: