Monday, July 5, 2010

A ride in the wagon

Dinner went down just fine for Anthony and Addison tonight.  We told them that if they ate well that I would take them for a ride in the red wagon that Mamaw and Papaw sent home with Daddy a couple of days ago.  Anthony couldn't shove it in fast enough.  We headed outside and I took the kids down the street.  They lounged I pulled.  Isn't that the way it always goes.  I wanted a turn to ride.  :)  I ended up just taking them down to the end of the road (about a block) and back up the driveway.  Anthony started screaming when we hit the driveway.  He started yelling "NO PAW PAW GEE!"  I finally understood the problem.  Anthony was apparently under the notion that I was going to pull him the 20+ miles to my folks house so that he could see Paw paw.  Uhhhhh don't think so son.  Maybe tomorrow but the wagon will be in the back of the car I am not pulling you that far.  Dream big kid, dream big!

No comments: