Sunday, March 2, 2008

Got a pretty day? Gotta go to the zoo!

Well the troops headed out to the zoo again yesterday. The weather was wonderful! We couldn't of asked for a prettier day. We made some new friends once we were there. A peacock noticed that I was munching on some crackers and decided to strut around close by in case I "happened" to drop some. I feeding him by hand by the time mom and the kids made their way through the Herpaquarium. Victoria thought it was amazing that I was feeding an animal at the zoo. She even got brave and fed her too. It began to follow us around the zoo and Victoria cracked up at it. We teased her that it was going to hang onto the bumper of our car and ride home with us in case we had more crackers at home.



After a short break of pb&j and a bag of chips that I packed Victoria couldn't help it anymore she had to dance to the music at the African Safari restaurant. I don't blame her it does have quite a beat. Before long she had us taking turns showing us how to dance to it. Grandma Harb even joined in on the fun. I had to post this video of Victoria showing Grandma Harb and Ariel how to dance. She had lost some of her steam by the time I recorded this you should of seen the moves earlier. It was a "very intense" routine that she was coming up with.

We just were not ready to call it a day yet so we had ice cream at Dairy Queen. Victoria had to sing as soon as the sugar from the ice cream kicked in. She was making up songs and singing random words and such and I gave her "the look" you know the one... the "Hey you are getting a lil out of hand and you need to calm down" look. She looked right back at me and said with her hands in the air "What?!? It is the perfect song!" We all about fell out of our chairs laughing! She had been like that all day, just hilarious! On the way home we were listening to a CD that I made of all of my favorite songs. Magic Carpet Ride is one of them. I can't help it I just can't sit still through that song. I was explaining that the song was talking about a magic carpet ride like on Aladdin and Victoria says back to me "Yea that boy and girl are riding that carpet and they have to stop and put more batteries in it" I guess the carpet isn't as magic as we thought!

No comments: