Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to our routine

Well it is back to the daily grind here in the ol' Craig home.  Trying to concentrate on getting back into the routine and things that I have some kind of control over, trying to maintain sanity.  All of the Christmas stuff is away, the house is clean, laundry is 2 loads from being caught up, the backpack is packed and James is about to leave for his regular schedule of work.  Kinda happy, kinda sad.  I have so enjoyed the time off, and getting to get a break from our day to day life, yet I am happy to have some sort of "normal" in our home.  Victoria has had a full Christmas break with all of our trips to Charlestown, the zoo, visiting friends, Christmas parties and plenty of craft time at home.  I have enjoyed having her home.  I am going to miss the little stinker.  Kids are tucked into bed and I must head there shortly, I am not one for being an early riser.

No comments: