Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Braggin rights



Not that I need a certificate to brag on my kids, but today I give myself extra permission to.  Not only is Victoria the Student of the month but she also brought home her report card and it was AWESOME!  In Kindergarten they have many different things that they grade on such as letter recognition, reading, color words and identification and so on and so on.  Victoria raised up 47 of her grades to a "S" and some are an S+.  We need to do some work on our sight words, we have been slacking on going over them and it showed a bit on her card.  She has worked so hard and I am beyond proud of her! 



Just a quick note..Victoria informed me that she won't be have school on Monday because it is "Marnar Loostin King" Day.  Just wanted to make sure you mark that on your calendar.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yea for Victoria. Love the pic with the new bumper sticker! You proud mama, you. ; )