Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOVE my girls

God has just blessed me so much with such an incredible group of women at my table for Breaking Free.  Today after watching This Is It, I heard a knock at the door.  I opened to find my buddy Michelle standing on my steps.  She had gift bags in hand that were filled with coffees, and a Starbucks coffee mug (we talk coffee and coffee creamers all of the time!) Krispy Kreme Free doughnut coupons (she knows me so well!) Hot chocolate for Victoria, Starbucks gift certificate, and a book on Mothers of the Bible.  How sweet is that.  I am so incredibly blessed!  Oh I can't believe I almost forgot.  During our 3 weeks off of study due to snow we chatted online a few times about music and she asked if I would mind if she burned me some CDs.  I told her to go for it.  2 weeks later she pretty much told me that I would need to buy a new shelf for all of the music that she had made.  She left me 45 CDs!!!  I guess I should start listening now?!?!  Love that girl!

No comments: