Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Thupermain"

You have probably read my blog entries about my trouble making sister ;) and her Superman place setting for Christmas.  While out running errands with Gramma Harb yesterday we stopped in Old Navy.  I was at the check out getting a really cute sweater on a great sale and my phone rang.  Gramma called me from the back of the store and told me I needed to meet her.  I walked back to see in Maw Maw's hands......a Superman T-shirt.  I have looked high and low and can not find Superman toys or anything for that matter.  If ya want Spider Man, you have no trouble at all but for some reason Superman is quite hard to find.  Of course Anthony wants nothing to do with Spider Man, it is "Thupermain" all the way.  On top of this awesomeness on a T-shirt mommy found a Superman cartoon in Redbox at Meijers.  I brought it home and Anthony could not sit still on the couch long enough to watch it.  He was "flying" all over the living room (this is running full force with his hands thrown back like he is skiing, also the eyebrows must be as far down as possible.  This is in effort to make it look really cool looking)  Anthony then started throwing punches in the air and doing his Karate stances and lots of finger pointing while giving his best powerful voice (very low and with a growl) "Thupermain!".  He would then get back on the couch and sit for a second while maintaining the "Thupermain" fist in the air as he sits.  What a nut.  I don't think that we will expose him to many Superman cartoons.  The kid is aggressive enough, I don't need the help of fight scenes to help out with that.  If I allow him to watch the Superman cartoon, while wearing his Superman T-shirt and let him eat his snack out of his Superman cup, he may just have a stroke.  The kid is obsessed!

No comments: