Monday, August 30, 2010

Goodbye 2

Where did  3 years go?  I just can't believe that my little ones are going to wake up 3 years old.  Fighting back tears I kissed them goodnight in their beds and helped Addison hold up three fingers with a grin from ear to ear.  She is so excited.   Anthony insists that he will be 5.  :)  That is growing up a little too fast there little man.  I decorated their room with balloons and streamers thanks to our good ol' Dollar Tree.  They watched with wide eyes as I pinned them on the ceiling.  "Mommy is dis my Berday party?"  Addison asked as she jumped up and down over the pink balloon placed strategically over her bed.  "Yes Honey it is!"  Mommy can't wait for the celebration but can hold off a bit on being happy at the time passing so quickly.  Love you my little munchkins!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Anthony and Addison!!! :)