Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Anthony seems to be doing better today. When I woke him up his nose was looking much better. His temp has went WAY down. Poor little thing I could hear him snoring in the monitor all last night. The pediatrician called yesterday with the test results and said that all of the test were fine. No RSV, and no pneumonia. I don't know who to believe. The ER doc said he saw some fluid in his lungs. All I know is some medicine and lots of hugs and kissses will fix it.

Now just time to get the house done. My house used to stay much cleaner when I was working, and my car was trashed with drive-thru bags and all kinds of junk. Now my house looks like it takes the beating since we are home all of the time. My car looks great though, just the occasional runaway pacifier found under the seat. Funny how it shows where you spend your time.

Victoria is getting ready to go to Mamaw and Papaw's house for the night and mom is coming over for me to color her hair and give her a cut. She is going to watch the babies so that I can go to my bible study tonight. I don't know what I would do without my mom, she is such a help in my daily life.

No comments: