Friday, October 31, 2008

No tricks or treats but we did get a dresser

Just to let you all know Addison didn't wake up with a diaper full of bubbles this morning.

Tonight Victoria spent the night at Mamaw and Papaw's so that she could go around the neighborhood and Trick or Treat. I opted to stay at home and hang out with the babies. I told Mamaw and Papaw when the babies are old enough to eat candy and get themselves in and out of their car seats and walk to to door then I will venture out to take them too. Victoria sounds like she made out like a bandit in candy. Can't wait to see what ones she is willing to share.

My sister and brother-in-law wanted to give the babies a dresser for their birthday. Darwin, my brother-in-law makes them at his work. We haven't' had the chance to go and get it ourselves seeing as though every free moment that James has been home he has been working on the underpinning on the house (which looks great BTW). So tonight they were planning on bringing it by and delivering it themselves. So helpful of them. When they walked in the door Anthony and Addison both hit to roof. They screamed and cried so hard. I am not really sure what the problem was. They have loved on them before but for some reason tonight they just weren't having it. It took them about 20 minutes for either of them to let them touch them, it wasn't pretty.

The dresser is beautiful. It is HUGE and I am so happy that I can store stuff away now and get the nursery even more organized. I love rearranging furniture and getting things as organized as possible. I have everything put away and still have two whole drawers empty in the new dresser and two empty in the small one that I decided to keep in the room. Ah life is good! For a change I feel like we have a small area that isn't crammed with stuff, wait maybe I can store some pots, pans and can goods in that bottom drawer...

No comments: