Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Playing catch up!

This morning I got to spend a little time just playing with the babies. Victoria spent the night at Mamaw and Papaw's house and the house was a little quieter, even though I miss her.

While playing in the nursery floor with the babies Anthony decided that he really wanted his cracker container really bad. I decided to take advantage and try to get him to take few steps like sissy using the container to tempt him. It worked! He took 3 steps, little ones, but none the less steps! Hooray.........Oh crap that means I am going to have 3 walkers in the house now! I am going to lose that weight that I have been wanting.

Anthony's temper is evolving. When he wants something and he can't get it he has started the "just fall backwards and cry" method to the dilemma. So you need to picture him standing, squatting down a little with his head thrown backwards giving the "oh my gosh I am just going to die if I don't get this" cry. It was quite hilarious! That's my boy! Addison did start clapping after he fell down. She was very proud of him.

Well now Anthony has caught up to Sissy. He can wave, blow kisses, clap his hands, dance like a wild man, "put on the lotion" (rub his hands together) and take a few steps. Lucy is no longer safe!

No comments: