Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ridding the flab was a flop

Did you know that the childcare room at the YMCA is closed from 1-4 Monday through Friday? I didn't. Mom met me at the house and we took off in the direction of the Y. I had a few errands to run before we went but was making good time. Mom was fading rapidly because she just finished cleaning a house and didn't have much steam left, so we moved quickly.

Once we got there I decided to just take the kids and nothing else that way we could check them into the playroom and decided whether we wanted to work out of swim. Mom decided to let Addison walk on the concrete sidewalk, to show off her skills, and she had her first of many tumbles. So Addison entered the doors crying with a red bump growing on her head. Mom felt horrible and was almost in tears herself. It was shortly thereafter that we noticed the the playroom was closed and we did all of this and only burned the calories that it took to carry the babies in the door. I guess I could include the packing the diaper bag and gym bag too, that burned up about a cracker's worth of calories right?

No comments: