Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bedroom #1

This morning I awoke to knocking at my door.  Our love seat that was to be delivered at 10 was delivered at 9.  They stuck it right in the middle of the living room as there was no place else to put it.  Our living room is filled!  I called James as I was starting my coffee IV and told him I had good news and bad news.  Good news was we have our love seat now but the bad news is that we can either watch TV or change the channels.  lol!  The love seat was sitting perpendicular to the couch and the TV.  lol

My mom came back by today and helped me attack the master bedroom.  We worked our tails off!  All the boxes are unpacked in their and put away. So much stuff carried down to the basement and we moved the furniture around in the living room to accommodate that love seat.  The room looks so good!  I can't wait to put a fresh coat of paint in there. We have our curtains hung and even carried a wing back chair that Vicki gave us from downstairs up into the room to provide a perfect place for bedtime stories.  We still need to put the bed up on the rails but we are waiting for some headboard options.  I used the canvas that I found at TJ Maxx a while back in our bedroom as it has so many beautiful colors in it and it goes so well with my charcoal quilt. That will save us money on bedding and takes a bit of sting off of Target.com for telling me that their was a comforter on the way when their wasn't.  It will be beautiful!

After all of our hard work we treated ourselves to some DQ and then was off to church with the kids and back home after some grocery shopping.  Fun day along with a productive one is a great combo. Can't wait to go to my room and hang out!

1 comment:

Jill said...

YEA! So glad to hear it coming together! Absolutely can't wait to see it! :)