Monday, June 13, 2011

Day #2 of the garage.

I am not sure we would be standing if there hadn't been some headway on the garage before we started yesterday.  Wow there is a LOT of stuff.  I can't complain much I know we have tons of stuff as well.  I have never seen so many set of sockets, screwdrivers, and any kind of tool you could want in my life.  WOW!  Quite a mess to get through. We tore out a cabinet to make room for boxes as the cabinet was busted on the bottom and couldn't be used anymore.  I got to use a crow bar on it and I have to admit I felt pretty powerful, now I feel just feel old.  Oh my back.

We are going to install a new garage door and air conditioner in the garage tomorrow I believe if James makes it back through and hopefully Vicki will have more stuff packed that we can load out of there.  We of course still have a long way to go.  I am going to be packing my brains out so if you want to come see me I will be in a sea of boxes.  Stop by and bring a roll of packing tape.  :)

No comments: