Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trying to stay positive

Got a call from James last night that his mom was sent to the hospital after fainting at work.  Her blood pressure was super low and they are possibly doing a heart cath on her sometime soon.  They did a stress test and are waiting on the results.  They of course are telling her that stress is taking a toll on her even though she is denying it.  We went to see her today at the hospital and she seems to look well and just complaining about not having any energy.  Prayers are appreciated.

James is a bit stressed but hopeful because his work offered him a load paying exceptionally well going to Canada.  Basically with this load we will be a week ahead and will allow him to take the week off to move two house holds.  The drawback we were set to move on the 18th of this month and this load (if it happens) guarantees that he will not be home that weekend and may not be home until after that weekend making him gone from home for about 3 weeks now if not more.  He wasn't home last weekend and will probably not make it home this weekend either.  I am happy that there is work for him don't get me wrong but it is hard to not get discouraged a bit.  Trying to keep things in perspective and know that we WILL be moving just not in the time that we would like to.  BTW got a flyer in my mailbox tonight that the neighborhood yard sale (while awesome) is going to be taking place on the weekend of the 18th making it even more difficult to make this happen. 

Please don't misunderstand I want Mamaw to be healthy and for her to be out of the hospital for her health not just for the move to happen but it just seems that signs are pointing that the move date is again going to be pushed back.  I guess this allows for more time to pack stuff that still needs to be packed up.  The problem is just getting the space to store the stuff in our home until this actually happens. My house is cluttered enough without feeling like I am living in a storage unit.  Ugh. Sorry, thanks for listening to me vent just a bit discouraged and worried about my mother in law.

On a side note while out shopping today Addison got in the car and was getting in her seat.  I had not started the car to get the air conditioner running and she put her hand in front of the vent and looked at me so disappointed and said "Oh man, we ran out of air!"  While leaving the hospital Anthony looked at me and asked if we could walk out the window (i.e. the revolving door). Such cute things to say to brighten my day.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Let me know if you need ANYTHING! :)