Sunday, June 12, 2011

Keep on moving don't stop

I believe I lost some weight yesterday in perspiration.  Wow it was hot in that garage!  After church the kids and I headed over to our future house to start clearing out the garage with Daddy (who just hit the driveway on his way from Florida).  Church was great as I am really enjoying the "There's an app for that" series that we are doing. Vicki did come with us and was waiting right inside the door for us.  I was so glad she came.  I gave her the tour and she was getting a kick out of all of the stuff that the church had for the kids.  Besides her blurting out "Oh sh*t!" when her phone rang loudly the second time during service I believe it went pretty well.  :/ .

We made some headway in the garage as we have the closet in the garage cleared out and the whole left wall going in cleared.  We sweated our brains out and the kids looked like they had been dipped in tar from playing on the driveway but I loved every second of it.  They are going to have so much fun in that yard!  I loved watching them have the space to not be in each other's face the entire time.  We are going in the garage today again and going to get it finished hopefully.  Time to sweat out another 5 lbs!

No comments: