Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hips don't lie

Yep the hips on me don't lie.  I'm getting old and can't bounce back like I used to. The flea market set up and tear down along with the concrete floor for four days on top of trying to pack up a house has done me in.  Something as simple as a cough has me out of commission.  I fell asleep on the couch last night and Addison woke me by sitting on my stomach and leaning over to give me a kiss.  I went into a coughing fit and the first one moved something in my right hip sending me to tears.  I have spent my day on the couch with nurse Victoria who has taken very good care of me.  We have watched movie after movie and went low key making breakfast food for dinner tonight.  Starting to feel a bit better and fingers crossed tomorrow I will be able to be a bit more productive.

No comments: