Friday, June 17, 2011

Ya ready?

I would say I am getting there.  I have the house pretty much packed up but still have more to go.  It is hard to maintain a house and figure out what we are going to need access to and what can be packed away.  The most challenging thing is where to put the packed boxes until James makes it home to take them over to the house. 

James is on his way home right now from Texas. He said that he will be hitting the house around 5am and then we are going to get started around 12ish tomorrow.  There is supposed to be rain and I am not sure what that means for our move.  James had me look up Uhaul service to see if we could find one available for tomorrow so that we could pack up stuff and it not get drenched.  I am a nervous wreck but maintaining.  Change is good right?  I just don't do well if there is no plan and I am having a hard time with the weather and schedules getting a plan laid out.  I will just wake up tomorrow and go with the flow I guess.  Fingers crossed that this is quick and painless.  I am not sure if I am losing my computer tomorrow or not (if it will get moved) so give me a week or so to update and post some more pics. This is a big change in our life and we hope that it is the beginning of a more relaxed time in our family. With more room to give each other space and room to grow a bit along with the back yard to let the kids get some energy out I am hoping that our family can finally relax and not be so high strung.  I pray that the repairs that my mother in law is wanting to get done on the trailer is done quickly and that our time living together is quick and that everyone gets along in the process.  That is my biggest prayer!

No comments: