Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just a quick blog break...

The day is finally here and I am stoked!  I just have some finishing touches packing to take care of and my parents are on their way over to entertain the kids so that I can get it done.  The kids are climbing the walls with excitement.  The house looks like a storage unit and the walls seems so strange bare.  I have to admit that it is a little bitter sweet to leave.  The extra room is so needed and we are ready to embrace that but leaving behind the memories of this house is hard.  Even the bad memories. Those are the ones that bend and stretched our family and made us even stronger.  We learned a lot of lessons in this house that we will carry onto the next one.  I am excited about the memories to come in the new house.  Watching my kids grow up, the kids first day of Kindergarten, even graduation parties.  Will I be rocking my grandchildren on the front porch?  That is a long long way away but it is fun to think about.  Good times are ahead and good time are left behind.  Remembering them with a smile.  :)

No comments: