Friday, January 11, 2008

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step

I am obsessed with HGTV!!!! I am not aware if there is a support group for this new addiction that I have but if they do I hope they provide paint and fabric swatches. I just sit there in my living room squirming, ready to go to Home Depot and buy a power drill and saw. Plus I would need one of those awesome nail guns. I would decorate every square inch of my home and everyone Else's home too. I would be out of control. If someone would come to visit and would happen to stand still long enough I would build an entertainment center around them and strategically place vases and photo frames on it to accent the color of their eyes. "Hi name is Kelly Craig and I am addicted to HGTV"..............."Hello Kelly"

No comments: