Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Diva Day for Addison

My husband is going to kill me when he gets home although he believes this is the best pic of her yet. We met Grandma Harb at the grocery store today so that she could help us shop. I saw it as an opportunity to show off my daughter's inner diva. I have been waiting for her to fit into this outfit for quite a while now. This came in the bag of clothes that our Chiropractor gave us that their daughter grew out of. I fell in love with it when I saw it. SO ADORABLE!
Well tomorrow is day one of the new excersice routine. Marlina is watching the babies for me while I go to my appointment and then we are going to work out. We are going to do our best to be in top notch shape for the October wedding. I am going to do my best to get back in shape and feel a lil bit better physically and mentally. I think being a few sizes smaller would just be a bonus if I could just get some energy and drive back. If nothing else it would be an excuse for me to get into their hot tub on a weekly basis after working out.

No comments: