Monday, January 21, 2008

My new favorite thing!

Today was the day of friends. My buddy Jill came over to visit. She teaches and took advantage of the holiday to come and see us and treat us to the most amazing pizza Ihave EVER had. She brought Papa Murphy's stuffed chicken and bacon pizza. I AM IN LOVE! I almost pushed her out of the way when I saw the pizza in her hands. I haven't had carbs for a while now and my mouth watered at the sight of this pizza that hadn't even been baked yet. Their pizza it the best. They make it fresh at the store and you bring it home and bake it. We sat and chatted while we munched on this heavenly pie. It was great to catch up.

We also had the company of my friend Leslie. She was a sweetheart too and brought us some flowers. I got to chat with her some and catch up on the latest happenings in her life. I just love friend days. It makes me feel like I am still connected to the outside world.

No comments: