Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby alives birthday party

Little did I know that today is Victoria's baby alive's birthday. It did give me a perfect opportunity to keep her occupied while I got some stuff done around the house. I made her a list of pictures that she would have to get done for the big party. She had to clean her room and bake a cake and set the table up and everything. She really got a kick out of it especially when I finished making our lunch and brought it into her room to eat during the party. We wore sunglasses and sun visors and ate our sandwiches all gone. I brought baby alive a present of Addison's clothes that she doesn't fit into anymore. Even put it into a gift bag. Baby alive didn't show any excitement thought (surprise surprise) She just sat there with her mouth open never blinking.

No comments: